We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase with us. If you are not satisfied or need to exchange clothing for another size we want that process to be as fast and easy for you as possible.
- First and foremost, make sure that the product you are returning is in new, resale condition and includes the original packaging and tags that you received. Returns missing tags or packaging or that are dirty or damaged are subject to a restocking fee or refusal of return.
- All you need to include in your return package is the merchandise, your name and contact information. If you have the original receipt or packing slip, including a copy can expedite your return / exchange.
- As soon as we receive and process your return, we will issue a refund to the original credit card / payment method.
- Unless otherwise stated directly by Harbor Town Harley-Davidson, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any item marked "sold as is" is ineligible for a return or exchange. This will be noted in the description on the item.
- Electronics and helmets are not eligible for return to ensure that our customers receive the best quality of products.
- Parts and accessories that have been opened, installed or attempted to be installed are not eligible for return.
- Parts and accessories that have NOT been opened and the packaging is still in brand new condition can be sent back for inspection and subsequent refund.
- Return shipping costs for parts and accessories are the returning parties responsibility.
1890 Mid Valley Drive
De Pere, WI 54115
Questions? No problem!
Call us at: 920-983-8326 and ask for Ecommerce
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org